Ladies Beginner Golf Programs
REGISTER FOR THE NEXT SERIES OF CYGNET CLASSES HERE
Our dedicated Ladies Cygnet Golf program welcomes beginner golfers plus those with limited experience to enjoy the first class facilities whilst undertaking coaching and tuition from our team of PGA Professionals. Our multi-stage program aims to gradually transition female golfers from beginner golfer to a playing golfer confident of hitting the course socially or competitively with an understanding of rules and etiquette.
Following each Cygnet session, participants enjoy tea and/or coffee and snacks in the Cromer clubhouse overlooking the course and are often welcomed by various members and volunteers who provide additional support and assist answering any questions or queries Cygnet participants may have.
The Cygnet program maintains the flexibility to cater for ladies to progress at different speeds throughout the program and may vary the program content to suit individual participants, whilst maintaining the ultimate goal of empowering ladies to become competent and confident golfers in an independent environment.
8 week course – 1 hour each week with a PGA Professional.
Stage 1 is aimed at new golfers with little or no experience. Full swing; iron play & wood play. Short game; pitching, chipping and bunker play technique. Putting and on‐course play. Clubs and balls provided.
Cost: $355 per person
The program will consist of four weeks on-course and four weeks of structured coaching.
Stage 2 is designed to allow the new golfers to continue to grow their games, as well as gain valuable on‐course experience under the trained eye of the PGA Professional.
The new Level 2 series also allows for golfers with some previous experience to join the program, without the need to start in the Level 1 beginners program.
Cost: $355 per person
The program will extend the on-course the instruction to more advanced aspects of the game.
Stage 3 will run for a period of 8 weeks and is generally only available to golfers that have previously enrolled in either Stage 1 or Stage 2.
Complimentary Ladies Golf Days
Our popular Complimentary Ladies Golf Day is a great opportunity for new golfers to give golf a go without the ongoing commitment. Held each year, ladies will enjoy:
- Tea and coffee on arrival;
- Take part in a golf clinic with PGA Professionals giving you the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of golf including equipment, basic skills and general golf knowledge;
- Enjoy the first class course and spectacular clubhouse facilities;
- Take a tour of the golf course taking in the tranquil bushland setting nestled alongside the Narrabeen Lake, native flora and fauna;
- Following the on-course session, ladies can enjoy snacks and a complimentary glass of bubbles in the clubhouse whilst socialising with other beginner ladies and Club members;
- The event is free of charge, however places are limited! To register your interest in our next Ladies Come & Try Day please email your name and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org!