Driving Range Hours – Golf balls available for hire from the Pro Shop between 8am & 4.30pm. Cromer Golf Club members are only permitted to practise with their own balls outside of driving range hours.
Conditions Of Use
- Players must hit from within the marked area.
- The use of woods or metal woods is prohibited (unless under the supervision of the Club Professional, or his staff)
- All players must aim to the left hand side of the fairway to avoid balls landing on the 9th hole.
- When the tee is not playable, the all-weather mats may be used. Access to the practice tee is via the roadway and only by foot. Common sense should prevail when collecting private balls. Do not hit up on persons collecting
- The practice range is approximately 210 metres in length.
- The left hand side of the 9th fairway in line with the first poles of the safety nets will be OOB and marked with white/blacktop pegs.
- Practice on any of the course fairways is prohibited (except under supervision of the Club Professional, or his staff, when giving lessons). The Club Professional has been given approval to reserve one bay on the practice tee for coaching.
- A practice bunker and practice chipping green are located near the warm-up practice nets adjacent to 18th hole.
- Two practice putting greens are located at the northern end of the clubhouse adjacent to the 9th tee.